How much do I get paid?
FEES AND RATES FOR HELPERS
- Parents set the “price” for each job, and they choose to pay by the hour or on a fixed price basis. Parents are also required to indicate if they will pay extra if they arrive home later than expected. This information is contained in each job invitation.
- Parents pay helpers directly, usually at the end of the job when they return home, either in cash or via bank transfer.
- Hourly rates posted & accepted average between $15-$30p/h for babysitting & nannying. For tutoring the hourly rate can be anywhere from $20 - $80. This depends on the age and experience of the helper, as well as the requirements of the job.
- Juggle Street does not take a cut… you keep 100% of your earnings. Other job platforms take 15-30% of every dollar you earn.
- Juggle Street helpers pay an Annual Membership fee of $2 per month (billed annually).
- Annual Membership gives you unlimited access to job invitations for 12 months.
- Juggle Street is FREE for helpers aged 15-17 years old.